2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there planning to get flashpro soon can i use the group n map with my current mod miltek exhuast and hks rsk or would i need to a custom map ? thanks

·
Aye Aye....
7,098 Posts
Hi mate, course you can! But if u want to seereal gains and the full benefit from your other mods you should really get a custom map! The group N map runs very rich too so fuel economy won't be great with it, not that, that's why you've bought it of course

·
SGP Fk8
9,722 Posts
can i jump in on this and ask , what mods would be best to complete before getting the flashpro ? first thing i have planned is eibach 15mm springs(no need for map i know) then was looking at hks rsk

·
aka Colin
10,854 Posts
can i jump in on this and ask , what mods would be best to complete before getting the flashpro ? first thing i have planned is eibach 15mm springs(no need for map i know) then was looking at hks rsk
personally id go for induction and manifold matey, then custom map with flashpro.

·
BoInG BoInG
1,370 Posts
Think Group N is calibtarted to "stage 1 mods" if you want to call them that?

Namely, cat back & induction kit.

Anything additional i.e RRC, TB or Exhaust Manifold would more then likely require (or benefit from) a "custom map"

Hope this helps

·
BoInG BoInG
1,370 Posts
personally id go for induction and manifold matey, then custom map with flashpro.
How did you get your CPL manifold insured matey? Im having problems because it "decats" the car!!!

·
Registered
997 Posts
Think Group N is calibtarted to "stage 1 mods" if you want to call them that?

Namely, cat back & induction kit.

Anything additional i.e RRC, TB or Exhaust Manifold would more then likely require (or benefit from) a "custom map"

Hope this helps
That's not very exact.
Group N calibration is just a "safe" calibration to begin with. Under my opinion is just to use a few days until you get a custom map. It's a too rich calibration, you will not get good gains until you adjust your cal.

·
BoInG BoInG
1,370 Posts
I wasnt being specific....

Just saying that the group N map was designed for basic modifications (as above). I wasnt debating weather the map was efficient or not...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts