2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just wanted some advice on the above really! The local VW garage have put together a good deal on a new Scirocco R for me, but im still in two minds as to whether i would miss my type R too much!:(

Has anyone on here gone from an FN2 to a Roc R and regretted it? Also, would a flashpro remap give the civic a new lease of life and make me want to keep it?

cheers

Simon

·
Registered
905 Posts
Guessing the vw will be the easier car to live with low down power, better quality, ride comfort, but the fn2 will be more fun to drive. the vw in green looks amazing

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Guessing the vw will be the easier car to live with low down power, better quality, ride comfort, but the fn2 will be more fun to drive. the vw in green looks amazing
these are the exact reasons that i'm thinking of changing, but if its going to lack the fun I would probably be put off!

Yes he did. Modded it and sold it and went back to a typeR. You really need his input before this turns into a typeR V Vw thread.
lol, not trying to start any heated debates!

·
Vendor
1,141 Posts
Would be interested in seeing why he changed back hope he posts here.

I love the scirocco. Test drove the 2.0 tfsi before i got the type r. Admit i prefer the type r then again... I couldnt afford the scirocco R.

If you can afford it id say do it. If you wanna save money flashpro the fn2 :)

·
Registered
286 Posts
unfortunately not, only the Golf R has the 4wd, but that does make it weigh a little bit more. The golf is probably the better car for it, but is a bit more pricey

oh no, what bad experiences have you had bud?
all friends and relatives with them have huge problems , tsi engines ARE A JOKE... 1.5 litr of oil in 1000kmh WOMAN driver in a ibiza fr , they replaced the engine in warranty , now uses 1 litr of oil...
friends with golfs big problems with dsg boxes
close frined with a octavia 2010 model , all plastic trim almost faded as if the car is a 2000 model...
P...O...S

STAY AWAY , if u ever had ONE honda , u just laugh

1 - 20 of 100 Posts