2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1276 Posts

·
Enjoying life
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It begins again :smile3:

Colour touch up, clean and Polish first.

Fix bonnet cable and seat handle second, then tyres.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Congrats. Can't wait to see your progress with this one. Give me a shout about the bonnet if benji doesn't have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Enjoying life
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, you could buy it with the rest of the car :flute:

·
Enjoying life
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Had a prem before and wish I hadn't got rid, always had a soft spot for it. The ep3 is a great car out of the box imo but I never modded my first one and after modding the Fn2 fancied a go. Reminds me, I have a unused header to sell :smile3:

·
Clutch pedal guru
5,098 Posts
Fair enough. Does the EP3 respond better to mods than the FN2? I suppose that and you're 100kgs ish lighter to start with gives it a helping hand ?

·
Enjoying life
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No balance shaft :smile3:
It's got a spare wheel though :frown2:

Not sure, whenever I look online at the ep3 with similar mods it always seems 10 to 15 bhp more than the Fn2. No idea why.

·
250bhp.... finally :)
4,279 Posts
Better exhaust route and no balance shafts to get rid of.

They tend to get 10-20bhp over an FN2 for the same mods :(

·
Enjoying life
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, the exhaust is almost a straight through. Responds well to breathing mods, the gruppe m/tegiwa induction kits get good gains, also the Aem v1. Will be an early mod.

·
Premium Member
378 Posts

·
Enjoying life
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
@MarcBK08
Been reading through your thread, nice mods :wink3:
My shopping list is growing now, JDM rarb, induction (can't decide on), 2.5" B-pipe. Camber arms and bolts and springs.
I see Japspeed do a sports cat 200cpi downpipe, guess it is a straight swap for the cat?

·
Premium Member
619 Posts
@MarcBK08
Been reading through your thread, nice mods :wink3:
My shopping list is growing now, JDM rarb, induction (can't decide on), 2.5" B-pipe. Camber arms and bolts and springs.
I see Japspeed do a sports cat 200cpi downpipe, guess it is a straight swap for the cat?
Cheers mate, the only thing I can think of doing to mine now is cams, itb's and a bbk which I'm not sure I will ever do, there's stuff missing off my list too, vibra technics engine mounts, super pro bushes etc. I'm glad it was already done.

I would imagine it will be a straight swap for the cat, it could throw an engine management light so you may need to map it. If I was buying an induction it would be the tegiwa one, sounds best to my ears. I wouldn't recommend the eibach sportline kit It's too low in my opinion and causes issues with rubbing, the 15mm prokit will be far better if you like a b road blast. :wink3:

·
Enjoying life
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What b pipe would you suggest?

·
Enjoying life
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hmm, brake Caliper colour? Either pale blue or red perhaps. Priced up a JDM rarb at £114.

Attachments

·
Enjoying life
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm leaning more towards red, think it'll suit the cosmic grey.

·
250bhp.... finally :)
4,279 Posts
Black or blue IMO

1 - 20 of 1276 Posts