2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

721 - 740 of 1266 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
I originally bought the sķunk2 one but it didn't have the holes for the air assist above each port. Worth a check before you do the horrible job of pulling the inlet manifold.

Will do, so may have just bought a lemon then. :frown2:

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
I originally bought the sķunk2 one but it didn't have the holes for the air assist above each port. Worth a check before you do the horrible job of pulling the inlet manifold.
So no air assist holes :frown2: can I use the original as a pattern to drill the holes?

Attachments

·
Enjoying life
8,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #723
Got fed up with the rust ring on the hubs behind my Rotas. Cracked on and painted em.

Before and after.... U

Attachments

·
250bhp.... finally :)
4,275 Posts
So no air assist holes :frown2: can I use the original as a pattern to drill the holes?
Don't see why not, just mark it up with the old gasket :)

Looks good @flashy, makes it miles tidier.

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
Nice job @flashy, looks tidy 👍

·
Enjoying life
8,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #727
Swapped the feeble sidelight bulbs for some osram 6000k. To change sidelight bulbs on an ep3 means undoing the wheel arch liner! Actually not as bad as it sounds.

Before and after

Attachments

·
Registered
342 Posts
Swapped the feeble sidelight bulbs for some osram 6000k. To change sidelight bulbs on an ep3 means undoing the wheel arch liner! Actually not as bad as it sounds.

Before and after
I vaguely remember having to take the front wing off a smart car to do a similar job :laugh2:

·
Enjoying life
8,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #732
Ordered some fibreglass fog scoops, going to spray them gloss black and fit with some sikaflex. Will tidy the splitter area up nicely.

·
Enjoying life
8,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #733
Picked em up this morning, just etch primed them. Think I'm going to have to cut some off the splitter. No worries, don't plan to take them off.

Attachments

·
Enjoying life
8,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #735
Pretty good fit.
Clear coat on, will finish install next week.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Looks good, a big improvement on just a hole in the bumper.

·
Enjoying life
8,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #738
New clutch going in tomorrow, can't wait to see the difference. Treated myself to some decent ratchet spanners, plenty of places I can't get the sockets to fit, will be a welcome addition. I'm going to see what else the fella doing the clutch can do for the car, exhaust, springs and camber set up spring to mind.

·
Enjoying life
8,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #739
Car has been gone over 3 hours now and no phone call, hopefully a good thing. Was worried I'd get a call about synchros or flywheel. :panic:

721 - 740 of 1266 Posts