2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

61 - 80 of 1266 Posts

·
250bhp.... finally :)
4,275 Posts
Someone mentioned track battle once you're modded, I'll even travel to one near you mate ;)

·
4,275 Posts
Couple of bits for you and 250bhp easily lol

·
Enjoying life
8,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Gonna order the powerflex upper gearbox mount to start. B pipe and air box mod to follow.

·
Enjoying life
8,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Still waiting for the Fn2 to sell, in the meantime I can get on with jobs on this one. Gonna get some fresh plugs put in, can do it without having to remove a scuttle panel and heatshield :smile3:

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Still waiting for the Fn2 to sell, in the meantime I can get on with jobs on this one. Gonna get some fresh plugs put in, can do it without having to remove a scuttle panel and heatshield :smile3:

It's that bonnet putting people off. Don't worry though I have a solution.............hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Enjoying life
8,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
I dunno why there's no interest, lot of cost saving if someone was looking to mod, Flashpro and map all done. Ready to go or mod further. Had a lot of hits in the other ad, we'll see.

·
Enjoying life
8,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Ha, may have some interest. :smile3:

·
Enjoying life
8,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Checked the air box out and noticed a non oem replacement filter. Got some ngk iridium laser plugs on order from tegiwa and ordered a silicone intake hose, in blue.

Attachments

·
Enjoying life
8,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
@shaunwistow
The toothpaste worked :laugh2:
Do you have a tip for a lens cleaner to buff up nice and bright? Ta.

Before and after

Attachments

·
Administrator
17,941 Posts
Big number headline, I haven't watched the video but will achieving that output, bankrupt you?

·
Enjoying life
8,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Probably be at least five grand, and no I won't spend that much. Realistically I'll aim for a 230 to 240bhp car, doable with bolt ons and maybe a reflash

·
4,275 Posts

·
Enjoying life
8,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
I've already got two apexi velocity stack filters I may try out, need to either get a bigger bore b pipe or a complete exhaust. Hamp filter and millers nanodrive. Airbox mod. Maybe a caf. Rbc mani and bigger TB (I had and sold :facepalm8:) should see me over the line.

·
Enjoying life
8,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Pretty low numbers for a stroked motor but iirc he had the wrong pistons didn't he? Been a while since I saw this car tbh

EP3 will see 250 before cams and 260-270 with cams but needs a decat ;)
Yep, with cams and pistons sorted it would be 280/290 with 10k rpm :smile3:

·
Enjoying life
8,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Starting to tidy the engine bay, rocker cover very oily, will keep an eye on that. Giving the covers a paint, primed.

Attachments

61 - 80 of 1266 Posts