2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

921 - 940 of 1276 Posts

·
Enjoying life
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #922
I have an injen cai on it's way, had one on my Fn2 and I liked it. Will fit it with my velocity stack (if it fits in the space). Will get a custom catback then get a K100 and remap, so I'll be off to TDI north or Eurospec. Then suspension.

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
Made your mind up then >:)

·
Enjoying life
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #924
Yeah, maybe :laugh2:
I like a DC5 but sourcing parts, initial prices and age is putting me off a bit. If a well modded Fn2 came up I might be tempted. Looking forward to getting more out of the ep3, never modded my first one.

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
I think the only main gain with the DC5 is the LSD. Oh and it looks good. They cost alot more for an older car with risk of rust etc.

They tune similar to EP3 I think.

So I think EP3 or FN2 is wise.

My FN2 with LSD and mapped flashpro really makes standard feel flat.

I

·
Enjoying life
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #927
I have bought a box of goodies, it arrived today. There's all sorts of stuff for the ep3 which I'll check when I get home. Most important thing is the 3" injen cai that came with it >:)

·
Enjoying life
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #929
Oil change today, leaving the hamp filter in as only done 3k. Wanted to stick some nanodrive in again.
5 minutes warm up, stick the pipe in, a few handle pumps, kettle on :smile3:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
Oil change today, leaving the hamp filter in as only done 3k. Wanted to stick some nanodrive in again.
5 minutes warm up, stick the pipe in, a few handle pumps, kettle on :smile3:
Quite handy those Pela pumps, especially when you drive is 45 dog like mine :serious:

·
Enjoying life
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #932
Quite handy those Pela pumps, especially when you drive is 45 dog like mine :serious:
Yeah, but the benefit of your driveway is you can ramp the car and it will sit level for fluids etc :laugh2:

·
Enjoying life
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #933
Injen cai now fitted, a 2 to 3 hour job plodding along. Pleased with my arch liner cutting skills :)
Off for a blast in a bit.

Attachments

·
Enjoying life
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #934
Wow, by far the best kit I've put on. Really aggressive :D

·
Enjoying life
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #935
Right, well happy with the injen, I can chop and change the filter with my velocity stack if I want to. Next on the list is a custom catback, probably 2.5". Then it's remap time :panic:

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
Glad you’re happy with it, looks like a nice fit job ?

·
Enjoying life
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #937
Think I'll call it a day with this thread, it's on the wrong forum really. Good luck modding everyone :smile3:

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
:surprise: what? no mate, keep it going. Always good to see what you're up to.

·
Enjoying life
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #939
Fair enough @Bones126 , only seems to be 2 or 3 of us actually modding these days so lets keep the flag flying :smile3:

I'm off across the border tomorrow to pick something up. I'll give you a clue......:laugh2:

·
Enjoying life
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #940
Now to get it fitted >:)

Attachments

921 - 940 of 1276 Posts