2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1261 - 1270 of 1270 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,157 Posts
About what I thought on the price.

I'm looking at modding the next car, stage 1 remap will see around 320bhp and 310lbft of torque :smile3: Fancy trying something newer.

I’ve just finished modding my other car. And now considering supercharging it

So understand where your coming from when you want something newer

But the last of the NA engines in Europe (and the car doesn’t cost me much) is why I still have my FN.

Looked at i30Ns and FK8 M140i ... drove a FK2 had was shocked. It’s basically a turbo fn with trick front suspension. ... wouldn’t surprise me if you could bolt the struts and bottom arms straight on a fn. turbo is numb and you’re at silly speeds way too fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Enjoying life
8,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,262
I will definitely be changing cars in the new year, I have decided on what I want to buy. Probably an unexpected choice but it ticks a lot of boxes for me. It will be modified :smile3:
If anyone is interested in a modified ep3 premier I'll probably post an ad up at some point.

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Au-revoir Steve, will miss reading your mod progress, hope all goes well with the next car.
Atb Mick

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Adios Amigos

·
Enjoying life
8,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,267
Well that didn't go as planned :unsure:. I'm keeping the car for now, got some millers oil coming. I'll service the car and whack my mtech discs and ds2500 pads on. Probably have a play with the rrc by sticking the injen cai on.

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Well that didn't go as planned :unsure:. I'm keeping the car for now, got some millers oil coming. I'll service the car and whack my mtech discs and ds2500 pads on. Probably have a play with the rrc by sticking the injen cai on.
LOL, welcome back :D

·
Enjoying life
8,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,269
First weekend in ages that I've got some car tinkering lined up. Oil and filter change plus I want to test various induction setups with the rrc. I fancy trying the stock airbox again with the itg filter. Also got a big velocity stack filter, I know they are good for gains with a silly short induction hose. The injen is still lying around in the garage too. I've done it so many times now that I can swap induction setups in minutes :D

·
Enjoying life
8,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,270
Well, that's the first oil change since the end of August. Gone back to Millers nanotech for the first time since the cars been mapped with the rrc. I've also chosen an Hks oil filter, decent for maintaining pressure and good flow. Off out to get some gravel and test it out :p

Attachments

1261 - 1270 of 1270 Posts