2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Have read that its a pain to get out even with 4 keys, an old trick was to use small nail files to realease the clips.

·
Registered
95 Posts

·
Enjoying life
8,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
? I held off fitting the stereo as I had to research the fakra connection. I should have known the 30 minute quote was destined to fail, especially after struggling with the front grill removal. This Audi really doesn't want to have bits removed! I'm calling her Christine:ROFLMAO:

·
Enjoying life
8,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
There's a few designed to fit the TT, I got this from someone who had it fitted for 6 months before selling their car. Sound is great, I won't be changing the speakers.

·
Enjoying life
8,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Been trying out a new wax sealant :)

Looking at getting a 24mm rarb to improve the cornering even more. End of lockdown I'll be looking at getting a stage 1 remap, should be good for 270bhp and 310lbft :devilish:

·
Enjoying life
8,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Whiteline rarb ordered. I hope the drop links aren't like those I removed from the EP3 💩

·
Enjoying life
8,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Is there anyone still on here that I know? :whistle:
Getting the car remapped on Saturday. Good times.

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Still here Steve, have missed reading your mods. looking forward to August when i can stop shielding, but don't think i will be adventurig too far. Hope you've all been keeping ok.

·
Enjoying life
8,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
All good thanks Mick, stay safe mate.

41 - 60 of 74 Posts