2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there an issue with the above mentioned site on here?

By clicking on "Grab the HTML/BBCode" and pasting it into a new post it generates this -

IMG_0748_1 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
IMG_0748_1 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! by Paul J Smith Photography, on Flickr

Not what I was after :(

When I preview the new post, it looks at it should, a single image with the text along the bottom.

I'm not looking for an alternative host site, most others suffer from compression and loss of quality.

·
I'm going fast again!
1,137 Posts
Same happens for me mate. It didn't used to with Flickr on here too so not sure why it changed. If you remove some of the BB Code you can make it work but I don't think it links to your photostream and it's a hassle to start fiddling about manually with every image you want to upload.

Hopefully we can get it fixed! :)

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 4

·
where are the pies??
541 Posts
abit of a pain but if you right click and select "view in [whatever size]", then right click the photo and "Copy Image URL" before posting it using the use the Insect Image icon as normal then it will work.

like below

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
abit of a pain but if you right click and select "view in [whatever size]", then right click the photo and "Copy Image URL" before posting it using the use the Insect Image icon as normal then it will work.

like below
Superb, cheers mate.

Doesn't answer why it works in preview and not when it's posted as a new thread though?

·
where are the pies??
541 Posts
it seem like if you do "Grab the link" will just do the same thing as i say in my previous post.

I tried that in Preview (with the BB code grab from your link) but i get the same as you in the OP.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts