2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Civic with a spare "Gritstone" tyre ready for that slot in the boot.

Grip is not good but will have long life.

Tread pattern cut at any stone masons

Fully organic with no added salt.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
don't tell me that was what they gave you instead of the 'tube of gunk' TM! :shock:

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope, just asked for a wheel I could store outside until I needed it (to tie round my neck when jumping off the bridge perhaps!).

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where was the 'photo taken ?.
At one of the many beautiful locations on my side of Cheshire!
Perhaps it is one of the new mills for Hovis.
Perhaps it is the first ATS tyre depot saved by the BBC restoration fund.
Clue 1.
Right on the edge of a main road in Cheshire.

(This is more helpful than it might seem 'onest)

·
Registered
93 Posts
At one of the many beautiful locations on my side of Cheshire!
Perhaps it is one of the new mills for Hovis.
Perhaps it is the first ATS tyre depot saved by the BBC restoration fund.
Clue 1.
Right on the edge of a main road in Cheshire.

(This is more helpful than it might seem 'onest)
The pic is taken against Nether Alderley Mill (Congleton Road, Nether Alderley, Macclesfield, Cheshire SK10 4TW) and the mill is dates back to 15th century:

http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/main/w-vh/w-visits/w-findaplace/w-netheralderleymill/w-netheralderleymill-seeanddo.htm

I work at AstraZeneca nearby so know Cheshire very well!

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Next time I am at AZ we could have a mini-meet in the McDonalds car park at the end of the road, or are you based at Alderley Edge?

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
I used to be based at Alderley but now I'm at Tytherington!

Still, I drive past the A34/A537 crossroads twice a day...
Is Tytherington the main site, near the MacD's. (no not the one in Calais, they do exist in England, I've seen one). Done a bit of work at the main site over the years, just coming to the end of another round of quoting with you, hopefully theres an order coming.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Is Tytherington the main site, near the MacD's. (no not the one in Calais, they do exist in England, I've seen one). Done a bit of work at the main site over the years, just coming to the end of another round of quoting with you, hopefully theres an order coming.
No, the main site is the Alderley Park site (400 acres, 4000 staff), which is the R & D HQ. There is also a site at Macc for manufacturing plus a few other smaller sites dotted around.

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
If you see a 1.4 Alabaster Silver Civic at AZ then it may just be me! I don't go there often but our company does ALOT of work for AZ so I have to nip down every now and then.

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
You would be tried if u had to carry that far lol

·
Registered
268 Posts
That wheel should compliment the suspension nicely!!LoL[smilie=tongue.gif][smilie=cheeky-grin:[/COLOR]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts