Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1040 Posts

·
No Smoke no poke
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all

I've done a few of these on here now for few people and am gaining interest so thought id best start a thread
So here go's

Flip Key conversion's

In a nut shell, send me your spare key and I will send you back a rather oem looking flip key both cut and transponder modified by me.​

The cost of me supplying the flip key shell, getting it cut, modifying your spare key remote (move the transponder) and sending it back first class recorded is £35

Below are a few pictures of what it will look like

I have read the trading rules and will follow them to the letter.​

·
No Smoke no poke
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
List of name's

Ive put together a list of names that have asked about this already. :santadance:

1. fmb808K Paid
2. sc88 Paid
3. Rocco44
4. Stokiedan
5. JackW
6. Phil Baker
7. Irthumwood
8. bluebirdchris
9. Deadpool

·
No Smoke no poke
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No probs deadpool when ever your ready.

I did the conversion on my crv and when i took it to honda i passed the sales assistant my key so he could look round my car and he was dead impressed with it he said 'Now thats a nice touch where did you get that done' Lol.

So I guess it wouldn't be a problem fella.

·
Gooner4Life
831 Posts
No probs deadpool when ever your ready.

I did the conversion on my crv and when i took it to honda i passed the sales assistant my key so he could look round my car and he was dead impressed with it he said 'Now thats a nice touch where did you get that done' Lol.

So I guess it wouldn't be a problem fella.
awesome mate, looking forward to it :thumb:

·
No Smoke no poke
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
100% want this done mate.. I personally think you'll make a killing with this and I hope you have the time to do everyones ;)
When I set this up last night I bought more keys so will let you know when they have come mate, they only took just over a week last time so shouldn't be too long fella, if you wanted get me your key over i could mod it ready.

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
I see I'm already on the list :) :)

If you've ordered the shells mate I can send you my key so you can get the messy part done ready for when the shells arrive :)

Just PM me details, I'll send payment and I'll get the spare sent out to your good self ASAP. Will hopefully be sent tomorrow on next day delivery :)

...... Completely forgot you are in good old Stoke-on-Trent. I can drop the key off to you somewhere if you like. Whatever's easiest for you mate :)

·
No Smoke no poke
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ive put together a list of names that have asked about this already. :santadance:

1. fmb808K Paid
2. sc88 Paid
3. Rocco44
4. Stokiedan
5. JackW
6. Phil Baker
7. Irthumwood
8. bluebirdchris
9. Deadpool
10. Tedspur

·
No Smoke no poke
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I see I'm already on the list :) :)

If you've ordered the shells mate I can send you my key so you can get the messy part done ready for when the shells arrive :)

Just PM me details, I'll send payment and I'll get the spare sent out to your good self ASAP. Will hopefully be sent tomorrow on next day delivery :)

...... Completely forgot you are in good old Stoke-on-Trent. I can drop the key off to you somewhere if you like. Whatever's easiest for you mate :)
Hi fella

Im literally in stoke if you want to pop down mate or I work 8-4 in trentham which ever is easiest mate

1 - 20 of 1040 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.