2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
would it not be possible to put on a section for you to put your username on so they know who has referred them to the site, just an idea for some recognition for those who are promoting the site. XXX

·
Registered
421 Posts
lol, just thought it might look nicer to be printed on or at least have a nice little box to write it in neatly.
it was just a thought XX

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
For what it's worth, I think it may be a good idea to 'lighten' the whole page. As is stands, that is a LOT of ink to print, and I can see people not wanting to print a bunch if they think it will run their cartridge down. All I'm saying, less grey, more white!

But I do like the overall design, it's good. Could we get into trouble putting flyers on cars? Is there a chance of somebody taking offence to their pride and joy having a flyer put on it and have a rant on here :(

I do worry about things, me...

·
Registered
421 Posts
Bungle said:
For what it's worth, I think it may be a good idea to 'lighten' the whole page. As is stands, that is a LOT of ink to print, and I can see people not wanting to print a bunch if they think it will run their cartridge down. All I'm saying, less grey, more white!

But I do like the overall design, it's good. Could we get into trouble putting flyers on cars? Is there a chance of somebody taking offence to their pride and joy having a flyer put on it and have a rant on here :(

I was thinking the same about the colour, it would take alot of ink to print those off. XXX

·
Premium Member
3,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bungle said:

I say sod em.

·
Registered
226 Posts
There seems to be a lack of dedication emerging!!

The cost of inkl is nothing compared to spreading the word.

Oops, sounds like a cult is about to start. :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm working on something at the moment - TTDegs has been helping a bit too.

·
Enthusiastic Supporter
627 Posts
Just mailed a copy to work [smilie=cheeky-grin: but may have to make a few into aeroplanes to throw at passing converts.....Pottsy any advice???

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Could have done with a few yesterday, I parked next to 4 all told, in one place or another.

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
I only have a black and white printer here in the Office at home, looks rubbish, especially since I think the toner is packing up, and i am getting lines down everything. Might ask Mrs RR to print some out at work.

·
Gadgeteer
121 Posts
Where did you get printer that prints white? That's impressive ;) . I will have to print some flyers off keep seeing Civics in Car Parks.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts