2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rang the insurance (Elephant) to ask about the FMIC, had been told there would be no issue... Didn't even consider I shouldn't let on id fitted already it as if it was an issue id just take the thing off.

Now he says its a credible risk and is unacceptable, policy canceled. People who have FMIC's or other similar mods could you please let me know of a decent company to insure me.

Thanks !

·
Premium Member
2,093 Posts
Yes I am with them had it for £450 declaring Fmic, air box mod, remap, hid lights, braided hoses and up rated brakes. Admiral would not insure me cos of the Fmic! Lmao! Their loss!

·
Tarmacadam Terror
5,666 Posts
Greenlight, just switched to them myself. Excellent to deal with , seriously good price and very good cover!

"Powered by dinosaur bones"

·
Stage 3 Hybrid
6,223 Posts
Equity Red Star via Adrian Flux.

Renewed mine @ the end of August 2013. ALL current mods declared + several I plan to do in coming months; FN2 rear spoiler, FMIC, colour coded trim & Celtic custom map up to 220 BHP.

Fully comp, windscreen & legal cover, 3rd party cover on other vehicles & unlimited mileage...£325 !!! :D:D:D

·
Stage 3 Hybrid
6,223 Posts
But you're 100 yrs old....

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk 2
[smilie=shocked.gif]

Cheeky fecker !

Very nearly, just waiting on that telegram from Queenie ! ;)

Just to clarify; I'm 46, 10+ yrs NCD, clean license & an HGV driver. Probably all helped to keep the policy low.

·
Tarmacadam Terror
5,666 Posts
You only went with flux coz of the babes at japfest, we all know they promised you a go on one

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

·
Stage 3 Hybrid
6,223 Posts
You only went with flux coz of the babes at japfest, we all know they promised you a go on one

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
:thumbsup:

Am I really that transparent ?

At least I didn't get a pic of them draped all over my bonnet ! ;)

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I went with flux in the end and was pissed off I didn't do it at japfest and talk to the babes. Live and learn :p

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've declared mine on Elephant and there is no issue.
Said they didn't insure any changes to inter coolers... Don't see why they would lie and throw away custom

1 - 13 of 13 Posts