·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I met with another civic .

·
Registered
10,247 Posts
Like the Tangerine, but not the colour coding. NHB looks good too.

Tangerine was my first choice 2nd was NHB. Couldn't get either so got Galaxy Grey.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did not plan to buy the tangerine orange , but when I walked into salon and I saw it then I said " You will be mine " :D

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I'm very happy with it . It has ~3000 km and it is failureless :D I love it's colour and everywhere I go many head is spins around :D

·
Registered
10,247 Posts
Which side are you on Buda or Pest? Do you ever get to the Grand Prix, its one of my favourite races even though many say its dull.

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
I've been there 2 weeks ago. The whole event is fantastic. I used to live for a couple of years in budapest but i have never managed to get my dream come true (go to grand prix) and I did in Budapest.

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Nice cars and I think the colour coding looks really good on the Tangerine one :D

·
Registered
10,247 Posts
I've been there 2 weeks ago. The whole event is fantastic. I used to live for a couple of years in budapest but i have never managed to get my dream come true (go to grand prix) and I did in Budapest.
Did you take any photos of the Grand Prix, wouldn't mind seeing them if you did!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Which side are you on Buda or Pest? Do you ever get to the Grand Prix, its one of my favourite races even though many say its dull.
I'm living in Pest , but the photos was took on Buda near to the Pálvölgyi cave.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts