2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got these fitted today after getting the correct size tyres for my Accord Tourer. I wasn't sure about how the white would look but after I got them on they look great with the crystal black. I like to make my cars individual so with the accord being quite rare I don't think there will be another one similar on the road.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
They certainly stand out buddy!! I quite like them. Are you going to get some black decals for the centre caps?

Late to the show as usual!

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They certainly stand out buddy!! I quite like them. Are you going to get some black decals for the centre caps?

Late to the show as usual!
I think i will probably leave them as is. Was thinking paint the brake calipers red and get the sports grille and change the H badge to a red type r one. Should tie it all in nicely.

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Nice and v different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks great, how do you find the ride using 18's instead of the standard 18's I imagine it still rides superb as the Accord suspension design is far superior to the civic
There is very little difference between the standard 17s and these 18s. Im pleased it still effortlessly glides over bumps in the road and has slightly less body roll with the smaller profile tyres. Ive got hankook tyres on these aswell and they are much quieter than the uniroyals on the 17s.

The suspension is like night and day compared to the civic. Im really enjoying the handling of the tourer. I can confidently throw it into bends without lifting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts