2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
happy new year everyone my car battery keep on running out the last 2 days i got the auto light auto wiper off and still its keeps on running out when i park the car do you guy think i could be the battery or something else that causing this apart from the oem battery do bosch do battery for the fn2 thanks

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
I had similar problems with my 2007 CTR after leaving it for a week. I now turn off the auto lights and wipers but it still seems weak to start even after just a few days. I'm going to try a newer battery.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
I dont get this at all.

I have the standard honda battery, my car is an 07.

I run amped speakers, a sub, a double din head unit, reverse camera Hid lights.

Not once has it struggled to start. even after sitting in the car with the radio on and the engine off for half an hour.

Strange

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
I dont get this at all.

I have the standard honda battery, my car is an 07.

I run amped speakers, a sub, a double din head unit, reverse camera Hid lights.

Not once has it struggled to start. even after sitting in the car with the radio on and the engine off for half an hour.

Strange
Are you sure the previous owner didn't already replace the oem battery?

It's not that mine won't run everything in the car, I only have problems if the car is left for a few days and not started

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Are you sure the previous owner didn't already replace the oem battery?

It's not that mine won't run everything in the car, I only have problems if the car is left for a few days and not started

previous was a woman :worms:

nah its the oem one.

Yeah me too mate but i have left mine for more than a week at a time before with all the auto stuff still on I.e lights wipers.

still starts like a dream.

maybe theres a slow drain somewhere

·
Premium Member
1,991 Posts
my car warranty ran out awhile ago do you how much honda will charge for this ?
I was charged £85 for a replacement battery at a Honda garage. This included fitting and they even re set the clock ! I think it was about £65 if you fit yourself.

I tried halfords before this, they offered a battery for £75. This was a a complete waste of time as the battery terminals were on the wrong side and were too small. I had to refit my old battery to return it then go to the Honda dealer.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.