2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Stoptech braided brake line and racing brake fluid package available for the FN2 Type R. This transforms the pedal feel and braking performance on fast road or track with a 312 degrees C fluid preventing any loss in braking performance under heavy use.

The Stoptech hoses are the first to come through with the correct fittings and mountings as original with no problems on MOT etc.

Package comes with the front pair of hoses and 4 hoses for the rear including 1 litre of Motul RBF600 racing brake fluid for £219.00 inc vat.

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
Thanks fr gettin gback to me so quickly. Am currently away, but will be back in a coupla weeks and will call you then. Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. Am currently away, but will be back in a coupla weeks and will call you then. Thanks again. :)

·
Premium Member
1,656 Posts
ABP, any chance on revising prices for R owners? im not an R owner...but you can pick the kits up on ebay for 60 quid each...so 120 total plus the extras maybe more...

but

my dad had this done on his gt-r.... for the same price..and thats a 50+k machine.. so that kind of money is justified.

seems like a fair bit... and its really only there for die hards... it does make a difference... braking is a lot more positive on the gt-r..

each to their own

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
extra £100 more for a 6-line kit, is it worth?
would like to know the different between 4 and 6 line kit.

·
Premium Member
2,573 Posts
extra £100 more for a 6-line kit, is it worth?
would like to know the different between 4 and 6 line kit.
go for the 6 line kit or stay OEM.

i choose hel 4 line kit and it was a big disappointment when i realise that the only way to secure the front hoses was using plastic tireups...not so safe i believe!

the price is high but its a new kit with no other competition so if you want to choose now its the only way.......maybe after a while goodrich and others bring up something equal and i'm sure the price will go down.e

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
Thanks allagios, was going to get the HEL, but I think I can forget about it now.

·
Shake & Bake!
1,472 Posts
These kits are well worth the price trust me. I put a set of braided hoselines on my Starbo and it made hell of a difference without spending loads on nw brake upgrade kits

·
Registered
997 Posts
I have a Stoptech braided brake line and racing brake fluid package available for the FN2 Type R. This transforms the pedal feel and braking performance on fast road or track with a 312 degrees C fluid preventing any loss in braking performance under heavy use.

The Stoptech hoses are the first to come through with the correct fittings and mountings as original with no problems on MOT etc.

Package comes with the front pair of hoses and 4 hoses for the rear including 1 litre of Motul RBF600 racing brake fluid for £219.00 inc vat.

That is not totally exact...
Differences between Goodridge and Stoptech brake lines???
Goodridge are cheapier. ;)

·
Registered
997 Posts
Here, in Spain, we could buy goodridge brake line kit for:
· Reference: SHD0360-SB
· Price = 98€ + iva =113.68€ (aprox: £85 + VAT)

We can buy them at: Vagspeed ( http://www.vagspeed.com/ )
But I am totally sure that you could find them at the UK. ;)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts