2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Premium Member

Premium Member
Ch1 discs are 27mm thick v 25mm of fn2 so better heat dissipation if tracking car. Wont notice difference on daily. Ch1 are bit heavier as well. Ch1 discs arent same centre bore as fn2 so need to make sure use retainer screws or custom spigot

Ch1 calipers are heavier so again more unsprung weight but feel a little better than fn2.

Cu2 stuff for me was just too much extra unsprung weight and overkill for fn2. Even a boosted 1 although it works. Not sure on disc centre bore if cu2.

Next to no pad and disc choices with cu2 sealed it for me so went for ch1 setup.

If you have the money you can buy disc/pad and stick with fn2 caliper and will outperform some budget brake kits on market but not cheap

Premium Member
Ch1 discs are 27mm thick v 25mm of fn2 so better heat dissipation if tracking car. Wont notice difference on daily. Ch1 are bit heavier as well. Ch1 discs arent same centre bore as fn2 so need to make sure use retainer screws or custom spigot

Ch1 calipers are heavier so again more unsprung weight but feel a little better than fn2.

Cu2 stuff for me was just too much extra unsprung weight and overkill for fn2. Even a boosted 1 although it works. Not sure on disc centre bore if cu2.

Next to no pad and disc choices with cu2 sealed it for me so went for ch1 setup.

If you have the money you can buy disc/pad and stick with fn2 caliper and will outperform some budget brake kits on market but not cheap
Im finding this out. Im pretty sure all disks come with retaining screws anyway, so as long as they're screwed in it shouldn't make a difference I'm assuming?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts