2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. As my summer car is away hibernating for the winter months, Me and the mrs decided to get a new daily. So we saw this and instantly fell in love with it so going to pick it up tommorrow. Its a FN2 civic type r GT. Look forward to be part of the community :D

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers guys.

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is that stu frasers old car !!!

:TTurbo: THE BEAST :TTurbo:
Not sure who's car this was. It does have a civinfo sticker on rear window.

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
Im sure its stu frasers car he just sold it last week & its identical to his ;) yep & its got waners fog light protectors on it :)

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I'm buying it from JM imports so he may have traded it in for something. I use JM for all my cars.

Oh and my baby...

Nissan 180sx

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
Yep its his old car ;) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351263187.559644.jpg

We done a few photos at a shoot & its defo his car :) its a minter & very well looked after :)

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yep its his old car ;) View attachment 80466

We done a few photos at a shoot & its defo his car :) its a minter & very well looked after :)

Well thats good to hear. I trust Jurgen at JM imports. It would need to be mint for him to be selling it. Not actually seen it in the flesh but the pictures say it all. Jurgen did say it was mint,just like new.

I also intend to keep it mint :)

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
Well thats good to hear. I trust Jurgen at JM imports. It would need to be mint for him to be selling it. Not actually seen it in the flesh but the pictures say it all. Jurgen did say it was mint,just like new.

I also intend to keep it mind
Yeah he is right ;) stu took good care of his car & he done hardly any miles in it ! Welcome buddy :)

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah he is right ;) stu took good care of his car & he done hardly any miles in it ! Welcome buddy :)

Really chuffed with that news because you never know when buying a car how it has been looked after. Wouldn't like to have posted this and then @oh no,not that' lol

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
Really chuffed with that news because you never know when buying a car how it has been looked after. Wouldn't like to have posted this and then @oh no,not that' lol
Ive just txt him & he will be on in a bit :)

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 67 Posts