2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Anyone please know how I can adjust the clock without the OE radio ? Apparently you can do it through the steering wheel controls ? But I've tried that and it doesn't work.

Or any idea how i can disconnect or turn the clock off ?

Many thanks

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
From memory press and hold the "mode" button on the steering wheel until the hour on the clock starts flashing then use the volume controls to change the hour, press the mode button again and the minutes will flash use the volume controls again to adjust the time then one more press of "mode" to set the time and confirm the change.

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Mate, Tried this and nothing happens ? i would of just un plugged it as don't need it, but dash looks a nightmare to get into without marking it ? As mine is immaculate inside and don't want to mark / scratch it .

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Hey pal it is definitely done on steering wheel ....you have to hold down a certain button....maybe hold or cruise control can't remember but can be 100% done

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Mate ! , Thanks ! , I've searched and seen a few guys saying you can on the wheel. But mine wasn't adjusting this way. Will have another go, just press a few buttons hey ! LOL I'm sure something will happen. Cheers mate !

·
retroppuS
957 Posts
Pretty sure it's the mode button mate. It really bugs me though cause no matter how many times I change the double din and OE display they always end up different times after a few weeks

·
Premium Member
1,467 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts