2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, I'm after a new fuel rail for the fn, not only to dress up the engine bay but hopefully gain a little increase in fuel delivery ?

Has anyone any ideas what s a good one to go for and will it increase fuel delivery at all.? Been looking at k- tuned etc ,

I'm in the dark with this area so any help would be appreciated please , and also are they an easy swap out. .

Cheers

·
250bhp.... finally :)
4,279 Posts
Fuel rail is bling only mate, k-tuned or hybrid racing are good shouts :)

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
I have one from cpl mate and very good....i was looking at hybrid racing but was advised by eurospec that cpl is the only one they havnt experienced "leaks" with....that is what i was told anyway...but is mainly for bling unless pushing big powa mate

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Should e easy enough to fit as long as your handy with a spanner mate...think there is 2 bolts that secire rail to car and then one end of the rail need the fuel connected up

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
But mine was fitted by eurospec so dont know if thats 100% accurate but im pretty sure thays all ot takes mate

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers mate, just had a look on cpl, like you say looks a simple enough piece of kit to fit , and the text says (fits to exsisting fuel lines ) so should be cool, cheers man !

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
No worries pal if ypu need a hand i can send ypu some pics of mine fitted so you get an idea of what goes were etc.. But as you.stated its pretty obvious anyway ?

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
A mod that isnt needed even for high power setup. Think only benefit is ease of sticking fuel gauge on or if complex fuel delivery required.

Mugen sell one as well as do toda

1 - 13 of 13 Posts