2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Looking good :smile3:. Those wheels have a good fitment too!

I see you aren't too keen on your tyres. I use Tyre reviews, tests and ratings - Tyre Reviews to help make my decisions for tyres (They also have a youtube channel with a bunch of in depth tests to help you make your decision). If you want more grip you could try the Continental Premium Contact 5 which are pretty decently priced now or the Michelin pilot sport 4 which are a tad bit more expensive. Here is your current tyre, Yokohama BluEarth AE01 - Tyre Reviews, according to the 2015 Auto Bild Top 18 Summer Tyre Test it ranks 16th out of 18 tyres tested.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking good :smile3:. Those wheels have a good fitment too!

I see you aren't too keen on your tyres. I use Tyre reviews, tests and ratings - Tyre Reviews to help make my decisions for tyres (They also have a youtube channel with a bunch of in depth tests to help you make your decision). If you want more grip you could try the Continental Premium Contact 5 which are pretty decently priced now or the Michelin pilot sport 4 which are a tad bit more expensive. Here is your current tyre, Yokohama BluEarth AE01 - Tyre Reviews, according to the 2015 Auto Bild Top 18 Summer Tyre Test it ranks 16th out of 18 tyres tested.

Thank you!
Well tbh, I bought them because I had same tyres on my last car and they were really good. But on CTR with some agressive driving = bad decision :facepalm7:
Will consider replacing them as soon as possible.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts