2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I’m absolutely stuck here!!

So I recently changed my clutch out on my 07 fn2, at same time I replaced knock sensor and rear main oil seal. Now since starting the car I have had multiple codes being thrown but only two lights on dash, EPS and ENGINE. I double checked all plug connections and made sure they were okay.
While driving car revs out to 4.5k and doesn’t not engage VTEC, I have no speedo so thought issue was from VSS, switched over VSS with a known working one and did not fix. Codes being thrown are for BCM, EPS, ENGINE and battery. Car runs and drives fine apart from having no power.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Check fuse No3 on the fuse box in the car.
This controls lots of things .alternator. Reverse lock out switch you will have uncoupled this to remove the gearbox make sure you have not trapped the wires from that on reassemble it will throw an engine light and VSR too worth a look.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check fuse No3 on the fuse box in the car.
This controls lots of things .alternator. Reverse lock out switch you will have uncoupled this to remove the gearbox make sure you have not trapped the wires from that on reassemble it will throw an engine light and VSR too worth a look.
Is that the fusebox located at top right of engine bay next to ECU??

·
Registered
7 Posts
Not to jump in here and not sure how much help it will be but I had the same errors and loss of power a few months back when I blew a crappy LED in the rear tail light. Had me totally stumped. So took it to a local garage who check everything then he re checked the fuses under the bonnet and low and behold one had blew. Replaced it and all errors gone and power back to normal. I can’t remember which one sorry he did say but i was so happy it was working its worth checking them as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts