2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my car at ABP yesterday and rally pleased with the result!

A 7 year service which involved an oil change and a check over. The main difference though was their 30mm Eibach springs and the 15mm spacers with the FRSU. This really is how the car should come as standard from the factory! Turn in is much sharper, the car feels much more planted than before. Previously I had a slight problem where when driving above 90mph (on private roads/tracks) this has now gone completely and the car just drives so much better. A cliche maybe but the car drives like a different car. Also, the car may be lower, but the ride is actually less crashy than before!

On a side note, the car now looks so much better than standard !

Cheers guys.

Ps - hope to be back soon for the Miltek system once my funding tops back up!

·
Premium Member
619 Posts
Im looking to get a FRSU done from ABP aswell.

Any issues? TDI north is also a choice..

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeh got a before and after print out. I'd reccomend it definitely, the car looks a lot better alone and when pushing on it really handles bang on now. Just needs an LSD but I don't think for road use it's necessary. Would be nice if they were cheaper though haha

·
Premium Member
1,696 Posts
Yeh got a before and after print out. I'd reccomend it definitely, the car looks a lot better alone and when pushing on it really handles bang on now. Just needs an LSD but I don't think for road use it's necessary. Would be nice if they were cheaper though haha
Cool post up your before and after printout for us all to see :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts