2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Type R FN2 facelift LSD
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all just looking for recommendations for a fast road geo set up for my type R. If anyone’s used a garage near to where I live in South Wales if I need a change to my set up in future.
Many thanks

·
Super Moderator
2,901 Posts
I live in Sussex and there's sod all down here either, TGM are probably my nearest

·
Registered
Type R FN2 facelift LSD
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I live in Sussex and there's sod all down here either, TGM are probably my nearest
Its a pain, I’m in the same boat I was going to TDI North but couldn’t get the day off work in the end and that’s a 6 hour round trip just to get the set up and a bit expensive considering the travel costs etc. I
Will probably just take it local again and see what the toe on the rear is doing now.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Its a pain, I’m in the same boat I was going to TDI North but couldn’t get the day off work in the end and that’s a 6 hour round trip just to get the set up and a bit expensive considering the travel costs etc. I
Will probably just take it local again and see what the toe on the rear is doing now.
ABP Motorsports are very good with the FN2, they are south of Crewe if that helps.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Tbh any decent geometry should of the aftermarket can set up your geometry, are you doing a FRSU if so a quick search will reveal settings required

·
Registered
Type R FN2 facelift LSD
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I’m having an alignment on Friday to see what’s going on now I’ve changed the rear bushes and if it needs rear shims I’ll fit myself to bring it back into spec. Looks like I will have to book a FRSU when I can travel. Cheers lads

·
Super Moderator
2,901 Posts
be aware that to fit the rear shims the hub has to come off.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts