2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the day come when my beloved FN2 had to go due to our family increasing in size and the general running cost! Sad day :(

Anyway after a trip to the dealer i picked myself up a new civic sr 1.6 dtec in UT, dealer kindly colour coded the arches at my request prior to picking it up today

Its fully loaded with all the gadgets and i couldnt be more pleased with it, some light modding will follow

On my way home i had a heart in mouth moment though... A lorry took a car out and sent it across the front of my motor into the central barrier on the A2, i got stopped and out the way sharpish... Luckily!

(I'll get a picture up when i work out how)

·
Administrator
20,951 Posts
Your a supporter so you have the 'manage attachments' facility which allows to upload a picture from your PC.

When you perform a post just scroll down a little .....

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
That must have been a sad feeling handing over the keys of the fn2, at least the new car feeling should appease you for a while :p you certainly got lucky with the lorry incident! I think I will get cycling to work more when I need more funds haha, plus it should benefit my fitness with the 35 Mike round trip.

·
Administrator
18,006 Posts
Glad to hear that you are staying with Honda.

Will be interested to hear how your compare 8/9th gen's, although there does appear to be a consensus amongst the massive.

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Congrats on the new car and certainly with the lucky escape! [smilie=hellyeah.gi:

·
Redline Monster
1,575 Posts
Hello mate & welcome to Civinfo

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone!

Just ordered myself a replacement sticker, feels wrong not having it on the car and of course the added bhp always good ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts