2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked this up on Saturday, after a few years with Vag & Vauxhall. Bit of a change getting used to vtec power band etc, but all is good! Loving every minute of this car :)

Spec:
Milano Red
GT Spec
Xenons, Ambient Lighting, USB Aux etc
GP Pack gloss black inserts
Honda Carbon Dash Insert
Window tints (not in photos as only got them done lasnite)

Not got any plans appart from sorting out a new rear plate. I may change the wheels for a set of lighter gunmetal or gloss black items but not sure yet.

Few pics...

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Nice car matey, some nice touches with the carbon fibre dash surround and city pack. You say you don't have any plans for it, I bet that changes when you've been round here a while ;)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice car matey, some nice touches with the carbon fibre dash surround and city pack. You say you don't have any plans for it, I bet that changes when you've been round here a while ;)

Well.... main plans would be a change of wheels. Not sure what to go with... quite like the look of Rota Torques, plus they are light. I'll see...

Going to get some dress up items for the engine bay ofcourse - socks, battery tie bar etc.

No plans, turning slowly into lots of plans :facepalm:

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Well.... main plans would be a change of wheels. Not sure what to go with... quite like the look of Rota Torques, plus they are light. I'll see...

Going to get some dress up items for the engine bay ofcourse - socks, battery tie bar etc.

No plans, turning slowly into lots of plans :facepalm:
Lol so many members will relate to that ! That's the civinfo curse
Rowbo is correct, whatever you do though I'm sure it will look great. Just keep the pics coming when you do something new :cool:

·
everythings upsy daisy.
1,442 Posts
Nice Car matey.... Get the typr R decals on the side makes a massive difference to the look..:D

·
Premium Member
605 Posts

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
Very nice, welccome to the Milano club.

Anybody else notice the other Milano CTR in the 1st pic.... or is it the same car but with some photoshop trickery :D

·
Registered
356 Posts
Still not sure i like the front blacked in compared to standard but the rear bumper looks really good and i love that carbon dash, i think i will end up with one of those.

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
nice wheels scottb. ive had my milano red for over a year and still love it .will keep an eye out for you when i am out and about .

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Still not sure i like the front blacked in compared to standard but the rear bumper looks really good and i love that carbon dash, i think i will end up with one of those.
Would have fancied a Mugen front end tbh, but after seeing this in person with both black inserts i was sold.

Tempted to carbon wrap them which would offer some protection from stones/grit over winter..not sure tho:confused:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts