2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well guys on Friday my new car arrived at my dealers so now it's time to officially say goodbye to the FN2 (well when it gets a buyer) :-(

I hope you all like. I have to admit I love it allot. It's a Octavia vRS Tdi DSG. I ticked a few of the option boxes as well. It's my first ever brand new car so it was all exciting. It turned up Friday afternoon and I had the biggest grin on my face when it rolled off the transporter.

And a present I was bought to keep me company on lonely journeys lol

I forgot to add the obligatory 2 cars meeting picture.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. It was the only color I wanted. Don't get me wrong they look great in blue and white but we see so many of them at work I wanted something different.

Also I went for the black package which is black grille surround and mirror caps.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
That is probably as clean as it will ever be so get some good long lasting sealant on there quick to lock in the super clean look for several months..

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's being coated tomorrow with the ceramic coat we sell at work so that will keep it nice and fresh in the future.

Thanks guys I think I choose and awesome colour. I had only seen one in green, I was nervous if I would like it when it turned up but I love it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts