2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Correction, I'm getting a shade under 32 mpg according to the Jelly. This is over last 10k miles since last service under the mix of driving described in my recent post on this thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
Im averaging 33mpg on my 30 mile daily commute. Mixture of A roads, Motorway and a lot of stop start due to Northern Irelands terrible road network. Usually get in around 300 per tank, sometimes less, sometimes more.

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Im averaging 33mpg on my 30 mile daily commute. Mixture of A roads, Motorway and a lot of stop start due to Northern Irelands terrible road network. Usually get in around 300 per tank, sometimes less, sometimes more.
Good to see someone local ;)

I've been getting around 30-35mpg depending on driving style. Driving like a granny I can squeeze out 39-40

·
Registered
167 Posts
Piss poor mpg now in winter. 260 miles from a tank of super unleaded ain't good. And that's new tyres on at correct pressure, driving conservatively & without letting the thing warm up in the morning while scraping the frost off. At £60 a tank it's getting stupid that the mpg drops so much that 300 miles per tank isn't attainable.

·
Super Moderator
4,292 Posts
I'm getting 250 miles to 3/4 tank at the moment using E5 or E10 and without conservative driving.
have changed fuel filter, plugs and had valves done within last 4k miles (that's since March), could that make a difference for yours?

21 - 31 of 31 Posts