2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi could you tell me if you can supply just the parking sensors themselves or do I have to buy the full kit?
Also do you know what size holes are required to be cut out in the bumper? It's just that I bought a mugen aero bumper with holes already in it and the 2 holes in the middle are bigger than the outside ones. Is this normal?
I would need them in championship white if they come colour coded and it's for the rear bumper.
Thanks!

·
Vendor
1,433 Posts
Hi could you tell me if you can supply just the parking sensors themselves or do I have to buy the full kit?
Also do you know what size holes are required to be cut out in the bumper? It's just that I bought a mugen aero bumper with holes already in it and the 2 holes in the middle are bigger than the outside ones. Is this normal?
I would need them in championship white if they come colour coded and it's for the rear bumper.
Thanks!
Hi Apologies for the delay, we don't have a kit, if your car originally had sensors we could price up the replacement parts if you can pm your car reg. We unfortunately do not have any information on the hole sizes.

Sorry we can't be of any help on this

1 - 2 of 2 Posts