2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey civinfo, I have deicded I am going to order a tegiwa manifold and hondata flashpro, I was wondering if the FD2 Throttle Body & RRC Intake manifold would also be mods worthwhile to buy? Is the power increase worth the money? I currently already have a milltek cat back and HKS RSK. Want to ask you lot before making my decision as I dont want to spend the additional money if its not going to be worth it! thanks.

·
Banned
2,328 Posts
Hi mate,

I am running a similiar setup.

I initially had a HKS RSK & A Milltek catback,

I then purchased a Flashpro and a CPL manifold and took it to tdi for a custom map.

The difference is absolutely amazing.

If i was you, i'd get the RRC with the Tegi manifold and then get a custom map, i wouldn't be too keen on the FD2 throttle body myself, as i've heard the gains aren't too great for the money that you pay! However it will of course improve.

Prioritise the Tegi exhaust mani as number 1 mod, number 2 the RRC, then the TB!

Hope it all works out for you

·
Registered
639 Posts
You have an excellent combination of parts that will give a good balance of bhp and torque over a wide powerband.
I`m currently in the process of custom remapping an FN2 with the same mods except for the fact that this car has a Tegiwa airbox and Toda race manifold and the owner is very satisfied with it and I have just started with the tune a week ago.
These engines need to breath and taking out all the restrictions and putting in a good tune transforms them into a quick hot hatch.

Paul.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Hey civinfo, I have deicded I am going to order a tegiwa manifold and hondata flashpro, I was wondering if the FD2 Throttle Body & RRC Intake manifold would also be mods worthwhile to buy? Is the power increase worth the money? I currently already have a milltek cat back and HKS RSK. Want to ask you lot before making my decision as I dont want to spend the additional money if its not going to be worth it! thanks.
I had the tegiwa manifold, hks rsk and rrc fitted in January, car feels totally different now, I put a post up on tdi section with dyno as a little review.

Can't say much about the bits individually, but as a package, it's a different car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts