2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

So let’s have a guesstimate at what BHP at the fly this car will achieve next week.

121 - 131 of 131 Posts

· Registered
Civic type R Championship white
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #124 ·
Such utter joy guys!
They better be getting outta way now when you tooting🤣🤣🤣
That’s going to be a fun machine, golf r would be my first victim that’s for sure, I’d be hunting them. Let them beat me, false sense, then 👋 knobs
only one thats tried me so far is a Fabiola VRS and a MK6 GTi, yeaaahh naaahh byeeeeee 😝

· Premium Member
436 Posts
They better be getting outta way now when you tooting🤣🤣🤣
That’s going to be a fun machine, golf r would be my first victim that’s for sure, I’d be hunting them. Let them beat me, false sense, then 👋 knobs
Pick your battles with an R, they will leave any FWD car from a standstill but from rolling they aren't particularly quick. My car is 302 bhp (for now) so slightly less than the R I had but it's quicker rolling, it's satisfying beating an R but even more so the S3 as they seem to think they are extra special for some reason.

· Heading for the naughty step
Alabaster civic 08 Type R
1,705 Posts
Pick your battles with an R, they will leave any FWD car from a standstill but from rolling they aren't particularly quick. My car is 302 bhp (for now) so slightly less than the R I had but it's quicker rolling, it's satisfying beating an R but even more so the S3 as they seem to think they are extra special for some reason.
Don’t they just, think they fastest thing on the road, own the road and have a god given right to it, just like a bmw

· Registered
Civic type R Championship white
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #128 ·
Oh yeah I won’t be doing anywhere near launching starts where DSG shines, rather give them a couple car lengths and catch them up.
Clutches and drive shafts are expensive lol.

121 - 131 of 131 Posts