2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I'm after trying to replace the section on my rear bumper at the bottom, the black section in the middle of he bumper with the reflectors in it.

I'm wondering if any of you have bought in the U.K. A replacement from anywhere ? That's different from the OE.

I want it like the FEELs rear bumper garnish , available from Japan, it's a carbon replacement with a cut out in the middle for a rear fog light. That's the style I want. But it's like £400 delivered to U.K. And another £150 for the light.

Has anyone any bothered to swap it out for an aftermarket one if they exsist in Europe ?

Thanks guys !

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey mate, is that the while back bumper section or is it just the middle black plastic section that replaces ?

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
If u type in to ebay 'fn2 rear splitter'. U will find a few second hand. Alternatively, u could look on the cox honda parts website but expect to pay 4x the price.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
555 Posts
Is it worth getting this bumbers even if your cars not the mugen model? I've got a normal type r fn2 but do like the look of these!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Really like the Mugen rear, but I would want to put the whole kit on and not just the rear ! . If you type into google - FEELs rear bumper garnish , then that's what I'm after ideally but didn't want to spend £450 for a bit of carbon and a fog light. Just wondered if there was a similar alternative out there but I can't find one. Maybe back to drawing board ?

·
Premium Member
1,854 Posts
Really like the Mugen rear, but I would want to put the whole kit on and not just the rear ! . If you type into google - FEELs rear bumper garnish , then that's what I'm after ideally but didn't want to spend £450 for a bit of carbon and a fog light. Just wondered if there was a similar alternative out there but I can't find one. Maybe back to drawing board ?
Maybe hydrodip yours carbon?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts