2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen people taking the front bumper off in order to add the type R badge on the grill but has anyone taken the below off to put it on? (seems like a bit easier mod than the whole bumper getting taken off)

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
On my last FN2 I didn't take anything off, just used thin cut strips of trim tape (halfords) and stuck it on. Believe me, once stuck it won't come off.

·
Registered
145 Posts
yeah i took the grill area off as shown in your pic, managed to get all the clips out but broke 4, but you can get clips off ebay for next to nothing in cost and my thought was this way i was less likely to damage my bumper

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Getting that trim off is easy you just pop about 6 self tapping clips, 2 and a half of which are shown on your picture. It helps a little but the radiator is still in the way best get someone with small hands as you'll have a hard time getting between the radiator and grille!

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
I had this fun the other day, be careful with this button plug things in your picture as they are easy to break

·
Premium Member
975 Posts

·
I vtec'ed your mum!
1,333 Posts
haha. WHY?!?! Save one for me bud :)
Yeah know worries, organise Brighton night out, and I'll give you the bag, failing that, I'll just give them to the ****** seagulls that engulf my back garden!

I accidentally ordered them when fitting the scoop of my Gruppe M, but they are different clips all together. Guy on ebay only sold them at a 100 at a time.

So if you see a flock of seagulls pooing out Honda Clips on people, then we will know you didnt organise Brighton.
:trytofly:

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Fonejacker,
Any chance of sending me some of them clips,i broke all mine getting the top panel off to fit my badge.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts