2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Not too sure on standard BHP but a Gruppe M and a Hondata would be very good combination of mods, should be able to pick both up second hand for good bit under £1000.

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
360 25 LED sidelights, they are a straight swap, purchased from Mr JP, apologies must have misread, on the other hand, my brother ran his type r with hondata, miltek, gruppe m and together they made a noticeable difference, was never dynod though so BHP figures u/k

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
This is totally off subject i know, but i was told that the car either makes them flash quicker, or not at all because of the low power used for them LED's. Can you get front and backs.

Replacing the front indicators is a complete bitch! But LED's would be cool, as at the moment I have one silver coated indicator, and one plain amber bulb - courtesy of my Local Honda Dealer being complete chumps when it comes to doing anything with a Honda. REEEETARDS.

How much..
Not sure about the indicator bulbs I'm afraid, mine are LED sidelights, give Mr JP a shout in his for sale thread, he may have some indicator bulb info for you, I just have the standard ones fitted to mine, they are both the same though!

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
When ever you touch the bulbs, how do you align them properly so you are within laws etc. Surely if you fiddle with them that will put the alignment out.
These are sidelights I'm talking about here, the small 501 bulbs same as the ones to light your licence plate, but when changing headlights etc, (H7/H1) it's straight swap, you don't need to worry about alignment, they only go in one way

1 - 4 of 4 Posts