2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
theirs one for sell on the Civic Type-R Owners Forum • Index page
have for sale a hondata flashpro for fn2..used once my ecu has been put back to stock and the flashpro is unlocked and ready to use..looking for £450.00.
[/img] i would of bought this but a bit skint at the mo just spent over a grand on mine.

·
I vtec'ed your mum!
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Mate I don't know why I bothered looking, I'm also skint. Need a month to get some wonger back in pockets, then I'll start looking. Great find though!

·
Premium Member
6,752 Posts
Mate I don't know why I bothered looking, I'm also skint. Need a month to get some wonger back in pockets, then I'll start looking. Great find though!
Stick in on a Credit Card. Another might not come along for a good few months! :p

·
I vtec'ed your mum!
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
No way!! Anyhow, 450... 2nd hand.. You sure? Another 100 and I'll get it from CPL

·
Premium Member
6,752 Posts
No way!! Anyhow, 450... 2nd hand.. You sure? Another 100 and I'll get it from CPL
All you do is plug it into the ODBC port when it is being tuned or you are uploading a map. The rest of the time it lives in it's box, so it will be as new. No reason to get one brand new unless you can't find a used one!

41 - 45 of 45 Posts