2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys I bought my car in August after wanting one for about 2 years. So after I ally landing the dream job first on the list was the Type R!

After searching for a few weeks I pretty much raced over to Manchester to buy this one:

2007 with 26,000 miles
GP body kit, rage alloys and sat nav

By the time I picked up the car the week after I already had a pile of bits for her:

Gear gaitor
Before

After

Team heckos

Folding mirror mod

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Next a few engine bits

Fog light covers

I also started to gather a lot of cleaning stuff

The egg yoke look started to bug me a little so got rid of that

Also some Cree sidelights

6000k headlights

I added a little bit of colour to the key without having to blow money on new keys
Before

After

Then I finally got into the serious mods

Japspeed short shifter

I had to file a lot more than what I thought or wanted to to make this fit but is great for the price!

Next was the Skunk2

I think it's the fake one but for £15 on eBay it was an absolute bargain!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And then my favourite mod so far...

The HSK RSK with heat shield

I can honestly say this has been the most fun mod I have done so far. Then noise is amazing and I would recommend to anyone!

·
Honda nut
2,793 Posts
the car looks great ! keep up the goodwork.

·
AKA Tony
604 Posts
looking forward to seeing what you do next, what was the dream job?

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
Nice! Wanted that exact car, if it's the one at Proton in Wigan about 3 months ago? Was going to go view it but it disappeared about a day after it went on auto trader...before I got chance to go :(

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the comments guys. I've had it on the other forum for a while but I've found myself over here recently so thought I'd put her up and see what you thought

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice! Wanted that exact car, if it's the one at Proton in Wigan about 3 months ago? Was going to go view it but it disappeared about a day after it went on auto trader...before I got chance to go :(
Yep it's that one! It was only on autotrader 20hrs lol like I said had to race over as someone had already rung up and enquired and said they were gunna ring back later with a deposit. They had two calls about it while I was there buying it!

·
AKA Tony
604 Posts
Fourthdisciple has one, he knows

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Had my car serviced by Grinspeed yesterday and just want to thank them, especially Stevie, for sorting everything out for me. They provided a brilliant service at the best price I could find and Stevie Couldn't have done more for me! He constantly got back to me quickly when I messaged him and went out of his way to make sure I could pickup and drop off.

Thanks again guys for the service the car feels brilliant. Much smoother on idle and gear changes have benefitted from the oil change. I'm sure I will be over again soon for more bits doing...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts