2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, a review that I came across yesterday that I personally haven't seen before, but could well have been posted somewhere on here so apoligies if thats the case!

Like many on here, I'm pretty fed up of people saying the FN2 is rubbish compared to the Japanese one. Yes, the FN2 isn't an all-out hardcore racer like the FD2 - there are certain compromises which make it easier to live with and I think this review tackles the point pretty well...

FN2 Civic Type R - ±¾Ìï¼¼Ñб¨µ¼Çø - HONDA³µÓÑ»á-Öйú±¾Ìï³µÓÑ»á |Öйú±¾Ìï³µÖ÷»á¡ª¡ªhttp://www.hondaclub.cn|Ú©¸è³µÓÑ»á|ÑŸó³µÓÑ»á|°ÂµÂÈü³µÓÑ»á|ʱÔϳµÓÑ»á|˼Óò³µÓÑ»á|·É¶È³µÓÑ»á|CRV³µÓÑ»á|¹ãÖݱ¾Ìï|¶«·ç±¾Ìï|hondafun - Powered by Discuz!

·
R - 11859
625 Posts
Great Review, good find :D:D

They could have cleaned the car first before the pics were taken [smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
That forum is soooooooooooooo Asian in it's design it's untrue, will show my GF later, I'm sure she will love it.................

Some of the comments are interesting from what I can make out......then again my Chinese is incredibly poor........... I'll get her to read it to me :)

Tom

·
Registered
15 Posts
The conclusion of the review summed up this argument between the FN & FD, it doesn't matter what car you own, if you get out of it smiling like an absolute idiot then surely that's all that matters.

I work abroad for most of the year, but I cannot stop thinking about my FN2, I adore everything about it.

I guarantee an FD2 driver is just as happy as an FN2 driver.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts