2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there
Has anybody lowered there FN2 by 15mm on Eibach springs and then put on the Eibach 15mm wheel spacers on 19" rage wheels. Do they fit okay and do the wheels catch.

I'm thinking of going for that set up and was wondering if anybody has done this set up. I'm also running on 235 35 19 tyres too. Pics would be great to see the look of the stance

Thanks

·
A wizard is never late...
793 Posts
15mm springs and spacers will be fine but any lower and you will start scrubbing on hard corners

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for that voodoo.
Can anyone tell me what the handling feels like on bolted on wheel spacers compared to normal FN2 handling?

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
I've just fitted 20mm on the back and 15mm at the front. I'm on standard fn2 alloys though.

Can't say I have noticed much of a difference to be honest! Seems to be a tiny bit more planted but not much different for me.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
I have both 15mm springs and 15mm spacers with standard wheels. And I can't say I notice much difference, other than easier to get over stupid square road humps due to the wheels being out further. :)

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers anderoo for the info. I've just out a post up in the wanted section if anyone is selling a set of wheel spacers before I go and buy them :)

·
A wizard is never late...
793 Posts
Thanks for that voodoo.
Can anyone tell me what the handling feels like on bolted on wheel spacers compared to normal FN2 handling?
a wider track will make a small difference but i doubt you would feel a difference day to day.

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Cheers anderoo for the info. I've just out a post up in the wanted section if anyone is selling a set of wheel spacers before I go and buy them :)
I may be able to help you with that. I have just pulled all the parts of my Type R, due to swapping her. I need to double check everything is OK as they just got boxed up with everything. They are the ones sold by ABP (supplied, fitted and removed by them too).

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Cheers lamberto
Having 20mmon the back do the wheel stick out?

Have a look for yourself- I think it's absolutely perfect

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I may be able to help you with that. I have just pulled all the parts of my Type R, due to swapping her. I need to double check everything is OK as they just got boxed up with everything. They are the ones sold by ABP (supplied, fitted and removed by them too).
Are these bolt on type? And and much are you looking for them buddy?

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Looks good that lamberto 👍🏽
Are you on the 18s there as I have the 19s with the 235 35 19 tyre instead of the 225 35 19
Ah I'm on standard fn2 alloys mate

·
Registered
61 Posts
Anyone with eibach pro kit?
Still 20 ok for the back and 15 for the front? since Eibech is not making spacers in 17's and i want to go for the spacers from Eibech as well :)

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Anyone with eibach pro kit?
Still 20 ok for the back and 15 for the front? since Eibech is not making spacers in 17's and i want to go for the spacers from Eibech as well :)
I believe you shouldn't have any issues with scrubbing if you stick the eibach pros on too, have seen on the forums. Any lower than the -15mm they provide can cause issues though

1 - 20 of 46 Posts