2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys im new to this. Just bought a fn2 type r and it's getting supercharged a week on Friday at tdi north. Has anyone else had this done and can give me some info on how it's been for them. Thanks

·
K20 addict
983 Posts
Very nice. Which charger?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi mate it's the rotrex driveshaft c38-81 it's going in a week tomoro I can't wait. Think it should be sitting about 360bhp maybe a bit more

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Hi mate it's the rotrex driveshaft c38-81 it's going in a week tomoro I can't wait. Think it should be sitting about 360bhp maybe a bit more
You will see way more than 360 on c38 charger. I'm at 370 with supersport. Royden has at the moment shaft drive c90 and runs around 400. Did you get the kit new? What did tdi quote you for fitting? And are you going to go with ecutek or flashpro?

2016 Audi A3 1.6tdi SE Technik

2007 Supercharged 365bhp Civic Type R*

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes mate it's all brand new. Tdi are doing all the work. Only a few days now and it's going in to be done. I asked how much power he says to be safe probably round about that bhp cause it's stock engine. You could get more but I'll stick to what they recomend. I'm going to get the top and bottom fully forged next year and put the bigger pully on take it to its max

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Also getting stage 4 clutch fly wheel. Lsd. Manifold injectors fill supercharger kit with intercooler etc full exhaust 3inch. And ecutek they said. And the stoptech big brake kit. All costing around 11500 few other bits n bobs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts