2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
seeing as ive finally started to change my car a bit, ive decided its about time i started a build thread. I bought the car back in may last year and it was completely standard. I know have done a few things such as Martelius cat back, skunk 2 gear knob, 2 ultra racing rear strut braces, k&n panel filter and have now just fitted some new Rota GR6 wheels in matt black with a fresh set of goodyear eagle f1s all round. Also have a solid fabrications manifold bought from Leejay-B on this forum just waiting to be fitted.
Got loads more planned for the car. Heres a few pics..

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Nice car mate, hopefully see it around.. :D
Can you put the rear seats up with the Struts in place?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers for all the comments lads! :D

Nice car mate, hopefully see it around.. :D
Can you put the rear seats up with the Struts in place?

Cheers, and you probably will see it about!
Yeah the strut braces all fit in fine with the seats up, heres a better pic

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No worries! and i got them from the POTN racing seller on ebay. The lower one was around £90 and the upper one was around £85 i think

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah still got them at the moment, they will be up for sale very soon though. Need to get some money back, spent alot on the car recently haha.

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
If your looking to sell each one separately give me a pm

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Have done a few more things to the car since the last time i updated this so here is a few things. Gave the car a good clean yesterday and she came out well! Also i went on a trip down the Hendy Performance Today to pick up a HKS RSK kit, and whilst i was there i thought id treat myself to some Mugen socks. Got the filter fitted and i must say its a cracking piece of kit. Sounds amazing and looks the part in the engine bay. Also the other week, i decided to paint my front calipers yellow and doing the writing black and red and am please with how they came out! Here are some pictures..

1 - 20 of 36 Posts