2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dear Sir,

I would like to buy a set of camber bolts & shims for my Honda Civic 2007 TYPE S GT CTDI. I currently have the eibach 25mm springs + 15mm Pro Spacers. Can you please send me a quote delivery to Malta Europe please. I would like an FRS aswell if possible. Thanks

Do I need to do a toe-in/alignment before so that you can see the adjustments needed ?

Andrew Paul

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Dear Sir,

I would like to buy a set of camber bolts & shims for my Honda Civic 2007 TYPE S GT CTDI. I currently have the eibach 25mm springs + 15mm Pro Spacers. Can you please send me a quote delivery to Malta Europe please. I would like an FRS aswell if possible. Thanks

Do I need to do a toe-in/alignment before so that you can see the adjustments needed ?

Andrew Paul
Hi Paul, you're totally right, I'd need to see a current geometry print out before I can supply shims please.

I keep the camber bolts in stock though and postage should be fairly cheap as the parts are small.

Send the readings by email, or post them on here and I can let you know if anything needs changing.

Thanks for getting in touch :cool:
Rich

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks rich will do..

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Paul, you're totally right, I'd need to see a current geometry print out before I can supply shims please.

I keep the camber bolts in stock though and postage should be fairly cheap as the parts are small.

Send the readings by email, or post them on here and I can let you know if anything needs changing.

Thanks for getting in touch :cool:
Rich
Hi rich.. This is my toe in/out - http://m.imgur.com/TGU8LDT

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Hi rich.. This is my toe in/out - imgur: the simple image sharer
Hi Paul, sorry I missed your post originally.

I'm looking at the readings on the rear, and the toe on the rear left is at 0.85'. I don't know what settings the machine they use are on, but there should only be .60' in 1.00'. Does that make sense?

How does the car drive? The rear toe seems quite far out of specification.

Rich

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Paul, sorry I missed your post originally.

I'm looking at the readings on the rear, and the toe on the rear left is at 0.85'. I don't know what settings the machine they use are on, but there should only be .60' in 1.00'. Does that make sense?

How does the car drive? The rear toe seems quite far out of specification.

Rich
Hi rich I don't know what the numbers mean to tell you the truth, seems set as degrees.. Do you think I need to take it to someone else? What type of machine should it be?

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
I think they are using 100' in a degree, rather than .60'. But that's ok.

I would be tempted to have them, or someone else take another measurement. I would imagine with those readings they have taken, the car would pull quite badly and have quite serious tyre wear on the back left. If you haven't, something might have moved on the machine while taking the readings.

As it stands, I couldn't supply shims to put the rear back into spec.

Rich

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok will redo it..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts