2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know i'm being stupid here, but i like the look of the black fog scoops
You can buy, but i'm slighlty confused. I already have foglights but just don't really see how you fit them? Cause they're deep and the fog light is flat. Please can someone comfirm my stupidity and help me out and tell me how to fit these LOL.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
2,764 Posts
You can buy, but i'm slighlty confused. I already have foglights but just don't really see how you fit them? Cause they're deep and the fog light is flat. Please can someone comfirm my stupidity and help me out and tell me how to fit these LOL.

Cheers
You remove the foglight. Can't have both. The fog light isn't flat, just the glass on the front is. It is recessed into the bumper.

·
Premium Member
388 Posts

Cheers
Just to throw another thought in the mix, you can buy some of Wayne's Black foglight protectors.

I have them on mine and love em, and also, you get to keep the foglights.

http://www.civinfo.com/forum/civinfo-traders/69623-civic-fog-light-protectors-sale.html

Just food for thought

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Okay cool, think i'll stick with standard just now, have took on board your replies though cheers✔

·
Registered
22 Posts
hi, i´m writing from oporto portugal, and yes, you can have ´´ both worlds´´. last year i made from brass a pair of intake scoops (look a like the mugen ones) wich i added a pair of 70 mm round drl that i bought on ebay.uk .
those scoops were custom made and the brass was powder coated in mate black, and here when my car goes to honda service the employees always says to me that the scoops are abs plastic made.

·
Premium Member
2,764 Posts
hi, i´m writing from oporto portugal, and yes, you can have ´´ both worlds´´. last year i made from brass a pair of intake scoops (look a like the mugen ones) wich i added a pair of 70 mm round drl that i bought on ebay.uk .
those scoops were custom made and the brass was powder coated in mate black, and here when my car goes to honda service the employees always says to me that the scoops are abs plastic made.
Sounds good! Do you have any photos?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts