2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
I vtec'ed your mum!
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once upon a time, a cold and frosty morning I decided to purchase a Civic Type R. After owning an older model of the Type R, I knew that this car was going to achieve maximum kudos for me, including many Smiles per hour.

However, many weeks have passed, and now the car sits up my street, collecting dust residue although a great resource to harvest rainwater with the use of a few washbasins which sit nicely under the rear quarter which is then attached to a waterbutt (I'll include a How To shortly). I believe I am the only person on this planet, who has worn out a full set of Advan Tyres due to a combination of Cat and dog wee.

The car has slowly cut holes within my pockets, wiping me clean of any spare coin's that once laid comfortably within the lining of my Diesel Jeans.

Many weeks on, and the holes are still present within my jeans, although, no longer of the "Diesel" Variety. I have enough rainwater to cause a Tsunami, and my car has now become a dwelling, which would look in its element if the backdrop was of Baghdad.

My point... I am organising a meet, with a car ban. Okay, well, you can obviously take your car to get there, but the meet is more for the social element.

I am aiming to do this on Saturday, 18th June. More details to follow obviously, depending on the uptake, although, the idea is rather simple:

Book a room, get to a bar, fried breakfast on Sunday, where we would convoy to a Roadside cafe!

Let me know if you can make it, update the list as usual. I've searched many B&B's and typically £30 would get you a nice guest house (Single Bed).

Book hotels, resorts and discount accommodation at thousands of destinations worldwide from lastminute.com

The List:

1. Fonejacker (Organiser)

:popcorn2:

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
The List:

2. Pabby (binge drinker)

·
I vtec'ed your mum!
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good Lad Pab's! ;)

Az?

·
I vtec'ed your mum!
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The List:

2. Pabby (binge drinker)
  3. Pabby + 1?
  4. K20_Ed

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
I'll have to let you know about Az, she'll probably be there

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
gutted, I fly out on that day, would have liked to be there :)

next time gadget!

·
I vtec'ed your mum!
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
I vtec'ed your mum!
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats fine mate....

·
I vtec'ed your mum!
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
The List:

2. Pabby (binge drinker)
  3. Pabby + 1?
  4. K20_Ed
  5. Lvy in Catsuit (Meee-ow)

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Aww no!! Change your flight!
am gutted :facepalm: have learned a few new shapes to throw up as well recently, what a waste [smilie=giggle.gif] I'll have to do 'em on the plane!

Liv's got the right idea though with the fancy dress ;)

·
I vtec'ed your mum!
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hopefully me if we've got no shows on that date too *LOVE* Brighton and *LOVE* alcohol = Win ..theres a travellodge one up from the seafront thats nice and cheapo
Yeah I did see that, will wait a week or so before we put up hotel options! ;)

·
I vtec'ed your mum!
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The List:
  2. Pabby (binge drinker)
  3. Pabby + 1?
  4. K20_Ed
  5. Lvy in Catsuit (Meee-ow)
  6. Mugged Off

1 - 20 of 91 Posts