2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Has anyone installed an aftermarket aluminium foot rest/dead pedal (not sure how you call it) in the 9G?

It's a shame this was standard on the 8G and completely missing from the current models; especially with the aluminium pedals which are still here, it makes the absence of alu foot rest even more obvious :(

I know some sets are available on eBay for $40 or so, I was wondering if anyone ever tried them...

·
Living the dream!
8,543 Posts
I have made a template and will be getting one made in the next week or so, might be able to get more if there is a demand for this

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have made a template and will be getting one made in the next week or so, might be able to get more if there is a demand for this
I'd love to hear about that, and I would be very interested.
Thanks for keeping me posted :)

·
Living the dream!
8,543 Posts
dropped my template off today and hopefully will have a sample made in the next week or so, more will be available and will do a group buy if people are interested.

·
Living the dream!
8,543 Posts
Should be getting 5 of these for now, 1 is for me and don't know price yet but hoping I can do these for £25 max delivered and will start a for sale thread when they arrive. They will have holes evenly spaced in them to match the pedals and I will stick mine in place using double sided tape as this worked fine in the auris years ago but some people might prefer to screw them etc.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Should be getting 5 of these for now, 1 is for me and don't know price yet but hoping I can do these for £25 max delivered and will start a for sale thread when they arrive. They will have holes evenly spaced in them to match the pedals and I will stick mine in place using double sided tape as this worked fine in the auris years ago but some people might prefer to screw them etc.
I have never tried it before, but if double sided tape is enough based on your previous experience then I'll probably do the same.

Thanks again for the feedback anyway and £25 sounds good :)
Can't wait for the sale thread!

·
Living the dream!
8,543 Posts
All done and dusted very low demand and now what I had made we sold and will be no more unless hight demand and deposits paid up front if I could still get them made

1 - 14 of 14 Posts