2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone give me the location of the wiring under dash so that I can connect the footwell lighting LEDs that come from the interior light. I know that the wire colours to this light point are white/blue and green/red at the light fitting but where are the location of these wires under dash. Any help would be appreciated. this is for the Honda Civic 2002 model. This is for my son's car. I have already installed these lights on my 2010 civic.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Footwell lighting

Can anyone give me the location of the wiring under dash so that I can connect the footwell lighting LEDs that come from the interior light. I know that the wire colours to this light point are white/blue and green/red at the light fitting but where are the location of these wires under dash. Any help would be appreciated. this is for the Honda Civic 2002 model. This is for my son's car. I have already installed these lights on my 2010 civic.
Help!! to the above.
I'm after information to to the location of the wiring that I can access under the dash that leads to the interior lights

1 - 2 of 2 Posts