2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New year and it is now time to sell my Civic ES 2.2 Diesel owned since 2015. Brought the car with 92k on the clock and it is now currently on approximately 108k. The car has been stored in a garage since my ownership and this is actually the 3rd Civic I have owned in my life and within my direct family this is one of 3 FK Civics we had. There are some mods done to the car which is listed below.

Honda Civic ES 2.2 i-CDTi, Nighthawk Black
First registered 28/01/2006
Approximately 108,000 miles
Garage stored since ownership
Includes a folder full of service history and previous MOTs dated from 2006 onwards
MOT due on 14/02/2020

Interior
Full Leather Interior from the EX model (Front seats are the heated kind but this is not wired in, only 1 of the 3 rear headrests is full leather)
Full set of Red Trim Black Car Mats
3 x Black Passengers Car Mats Under The Red Trim Black Mats
Short Shifter Mod
UV Sun/Insect Window mesh for the rear/boot windows (Rear windows still go up and down with this in place)

Exterior
Civic Type-R Alloys 18”x7.5”
Civic Type-R Front Grill
Civic Type-R Rear Centre Panel
Clear Fog Light Protectors
Custom Front & Rear Gel Domed Grey H/Black Background
2009+ Facelift Rear Brake/Stop Lights
2009+ Facelift Rear Indicator Lights
Door Handles Sprayed Matt Black
Fuel Cap Plasti-Dip Black
HEL Performance Civic Type-R brake lines (6 lines version, Fronts not fitted but included)

Performance Mods
180mm Front Mount Intercooler
AAS Metal Intercooler Pipes
Aircon Compressor Replacement (27/07/2018)
Battery Replaced (22/09/2019)
Celtic Tuning Remap Stage 1 Done By Previous Owner (02/04/2009)
Curtis' Grounding Kit
Competition Clutch i-CDTi Twin Plate Clutch (13/11/2015 Fitted 94k)
ECU Repaired Due To Hot Start Issue (21/06/2019)
Martelius Diesel Cat Back System

Extras
Random replacement bulbs
Wheel Nuts
Unpainted original CTR Rear spoiler
Doors Set To Automatically Lock over 10MPH And Unlock When Ignition Is Off

I'm sure I have more spare parts somewhere in the garage like the CTR's centre cubby and gear surround, spare tyre, bose spare tyre subwoofer (will need wiring in), if I can find them, I can throw them in as well. I can get more detail pictures of the car if you need as I am limited to 10 images here!

Send me a PM if you are interested, I am looking for offers around £1500.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I never actually had any plans to sell the car but our London Mayor who can't seem to fix our young violence problem has decided that the car I have is a no no. :mad:

Working out the finance on running the car it is actually cheaper in the long run to sell up. I'm sure I'll be in another Civic at some point in my life again.

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
You have my sympathy my friend but no one ever said life is fair, I wonder how he justifies his stately mode of transport when he doesn't want to use his own petrol or claim expenses, by the way are the diesel buses going to be banned ?

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ah, that's in the ULEZ. A bit too far for me to travel & purchase a car from as well. Good luck with selling it. :)
I can see that you are listed as being in Leicester. I don't mind if you still want to see it and we can arrange something. I travelled up to Darlington to get this car!

·
Registered
323 Posts
I can see that you are listed as being in Leicester. I don't mind if you still want to see it and we can arrange something. I travelled up to Darlington to get this car!
The MOT history puts me off as well if I'm 100% honest.
It's been through MOT's with cords exposed on the tyres, "oil level low new oil supplied by owner" in 2016 and then in 2017 it was "Coolant level appears low oil level very low."
I don't really like travelling more than a hour round journey for cars, as I've walked away from many vehicles over the years.

My intentions were to buy it and remove the modifications & remap and sell it for a little profit in spring.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts