2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi mods, ive tried posting up my rotas for sale 3 times now and it never appears is there any reason??

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Have you got them up on the Facebook page for sale? As there's a chap selling them on the fb civinfo page. If it's you then you are only allowed to advertise on here and nowhere else. That could be the reason. Hope this helps mate. If it's not you then disregard my comment.

Reactions: Farqui

·
Premium Member
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep that's me had tried twice on here but didn't show up so stuck them on facebook

nevermind will keep them on facebook

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
Also they need to be off the car and ready to sell.

1. Descriptions
    • If an item is promotional (for example a CD), include this in the description.
    • You must include a photo of the actual item(s) you are selling/swapping (no brochure photos). Any parts must be removed from the car before photographing and selling.
    • For wheels there must be a photo of each wheel, off the car.
    • For items with clips there should be photos including front and back showing the condition of the clips.
    • Include the condition of the item, and if appropriate the packaging.
    • You must put the following text at the bottom of the first post of any for sale or wanted thread :"I have read the trading rules and will follow them to the letter". If you don't the thread will be deleted without correspondence.

·
Supporter
3,159 Posts
Just a thought, would it not be easier, quicker and a tad more professional to advise people if their thread is not being posted, otherwise there is simply no way to know if you have fully complied (we all make mistakes) or if the mods have just not got round to authorising.

·
Administrator
21,098 Posts
If the missing bit is minimal like the 'magic words' from an established seller then this is often what happens

In most cases, unfortunately, the ad is so poor or the rules have obviously not been read.

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Reactions: Kremmen
1 - 8 of 8 Posts