2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wanting to post a for sale thread of my cpl manifold and hks rsk which are due to be taken off my car at tdi north on 18th feb. I can take a photo of the hks but not the manifold until it's off. I would like to advertise prior to this date so that it give a potential buyer an option of picking up from tdi if agreed in advance. Is there anything I can do?
cheers

Ben

·
Super Moderator
24,241 Posts
As you're aware the rules require a picture is included in any For Sale thread posted on this forum. We did this to make things safer for buyers, so they can see what they are actually buying.

We can't really bend them now as we have removed threads since the rule change for not including pictures and it wouldn't be fair.

I'm sure you won't have any problem selling it once you can photograph it, whether it has to be posted or collected. :)

·
Premium Member
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As you're aware the rules require a picture is included in any For Sale thread posted on this forum. We did this to make things safer for buyers, so they can see what they are actually buying.

We can't really bend them now as we have removed threads since the rule change for not including pictures and it wouldn't be fair.

I'm sure you won't have any problem selling it once you can photograph it, whether it has to be posted or collected. :)
thats fair enough didnt want to break any rules - thanks for the reply.

·
Premium Member
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm looking for 525 plus delivery once I get the proper for sale thread with pics mate

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
19,185 Posts
Please do NOT trade in this thread as it's is not allowed as per our rules. All trading must be done on a valid for sale thread and not by email or PM and in the correct section.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No problem I will be putting a for sale are as per the rules, cheers

Ben

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Reactions: HappyMan
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.