2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Heard on the news this morning that every Civic Type R owners friend, Mr Clarkson has had his credit card scammed to the tune of £35k.

Justice?

Just found the article from the Mail

Jeremy Clarkson was the victim of a credit card scam when fraudsters targeted the Top Gear presenter at a petrol station in California.
His credit card was cloned while he was filling his car with petrol a few months ago, the star revealed on the BBC show.

Clarkson said: "I went and filled my car up in the garage and somebody did that whole credit card thing - where they sell it to somebody.
"It's the most expensive petrol I've ever bought - I filled my car up for £35,000.
"Now somebody's running around California spending my money on stuff."
A pal of the 47-year-old star said: "He's absolutely livid as you can well imagine.
"Jeremy's not the sort of person to take these kind of things lying down.
"I wouldn't want to be in the person's shoes who took him to the cleaners."
A spokesman for Topgear said: "This is not something that we would comment on - it's a personal matter for Jeremy. "I know he's chosen to put this in the public domain but it's not really a matter for Topgear."

·
Administrator
19,173 Posts
Isn't he covered by insurance?

·
您看了
456 Posts
So you want "revenge" because his opinion is that the Euro Type-R isn't very good?

So people here will be happy that someone gets scammed just because they have their own opinion and choose to express it?

How sad.

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
So you want "revenge" because his opinion is that the Euro Type-R isn't very good?

So people here will be happy that someone gets scammed just because they have their own opinion and choose to express it?

How sad.
Just a tad pathetic isnt it.

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

How sad.
No!!! I don't, I dont own a Type R. :) In fact it was meant to be the opposite and a freindly dig at all those who have called Mr Clarkson all the names under sun and wished all kinds of ill fate on him for telling the truth about the car.

The title 'For those that wanted revenge' was supposed to indicate this and
there is a question mark after the word justice!!

·
您看了
456 Posts
No!!! I don't, I dont own a Type R. :) In fact it was meant to be the opposite and a freindly dig at all those who have called Mr Clarkson all the names under sun and wished all kinds of ill fate on him for telling the truth about the car.

The title 'For those that wanted revenge' was supposed to indicate this and
there is a question mark after the word justice!!
Ah... then please don't take my comment as aimed at yourself good sir. totally understand where your coming from :D

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
It was the Stig

1 - 10 of 10 Posts